Find and be Found
Kirsty Innes PR
Kirsty Innes PR is a strategic communications consultancy particularly specialising in travel and lifestyle PR.
Founder and former PR manager at VisitScotland, Kirsty Innes is an award-winning senior PR professional with 14 years’ experience working for a range of public and private sector companies.
A senior consultant, she has developed and delivered communications strategies which support business growth and awareness raising.
Based in Scotland, Kirsty Innes PR provides a range of services including:
- Strategic communications - planning, advice and delivery.
- Communications Dr – helping you review and improve your current communications plans.
- Media relations – generating coverage and managing media enquiries.
- Media event management - managing and coordinating media events.
- Social media – building profiles and encouraging third party commentary. Kirsty could also help you create a social media policy for your business.
- Integrated campaigns – Kirsty can manage, coordinate and support multi-disciplined communications campaigns.
- Teamwork – Kirsty can also work with your own marketing and PR teams and/or your marketing strategy to ensure that her work complements your existing strategy.
- Adding value – with her strong working relationships across a range of sectors, Kirsty can help you to build partnerships and/or support that will make your budget go further.
- Training – media relations and social media best practice.
- Writing industry award entries – utilising Kirsty’s experience of writing award-winning submissions.
- White label services – Kirsty provides support to other like-minded PR consultancies or creative agencies to help drive busy projects and/or assist with securing new business.