CLOSING DATE: November 2, 2012
Glasgow Warriors, one of Scotland’s two professional rugby clubs, are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and modern communications professional to lead on all things media.
If you can live tweet a rugby match, having written the programme for the fans and organised the pre-game press, Glasgow Warriors want to hear from you.
This is a demanding role and the successful candidate should have an outstanding media skill-set from copy writing to shooting video; from social media to managing the traditional print media.
You must be willing to travel with the team to away matches, cover home games at Scotstoun Stadium and help guide the Warriors management on all media matters.
Assistance with media managing the Scotland national team(s) may also be required.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be able to demonstrate a strong media background either in print, broadcast or digital media.
* Be able to write across platforms, from match-day programmes to 140 characters or less.
* Be an enthusiastic and knowledgeable sports fan.
* Be able to shoot and edit video for You Tube/website publication.
* Have experience of managing the national media, liasing with host broadcasters and print media.
* Have worked previously in the professional sport/elite athlete level environment.
The post is permanent, full-time, with salary dependant on experience.
For more information about this role and of details of how to apply, please visit the Vacancies section of our website www.scottishrugby.org
The closing date for receipt of CVs is noon on Friday, November 2.