CLOSING DATE: January 18, 2013
Based – Inverness
What you would do
Working as part of the Partnership Communications team and reporting to the Partnership Communications Manager, you will be responsible for managing stakeholders at a regional and local level based on an account management system. They will ensure stakeholders fully understand VisitScotland’s activity and contribution to sustainable economic growth; and will encourage action on the levers for growth (as outlined in the Tourism Prospectus).
What you would need to have
* Significant experience of communicating with strategic stakeholders.
* Ability and enthusiasm to drive change and gain commitment from stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal, planning and presentation skills.
* The ability to persuade and influence others.
* Understanding of the tourism industry in Scotland, and the political environment in which VisitScotland operates at a regional / local level.
* A valid Driving Licence is required.
Closing date: 18th January 2013
To apply and to view full job description, please visit www.visitscotland.org/about_us/working_for_us.aspx
Please note, any salary/salary range and benefits described in this advertisement, are indicative only. The actual salary offered to the successful candidate will be dependent on skills and experience.
If you are applying for a secondment position within VisitScotland please ensure that you have approval from your line manager prior to application. Employees must be within their current role for a minimum of six months before they are eligible to apply for any other position within the company.