It's now only two weeks to go until Atout France arrives in Glasgow.
Atout France will be hosting a France Ski media event at The Blythswood Glasgow on 7 July 2010.
On the day, journalists and media figures from across Scotland are welcome to come along to find out about and sign up for exciting press trips and activities taking place at 14 of France's top ski resorts.
The meet and greet event will showcase a variety of fantastic activities and attractions as well as giving you some inside information on some of the amazing things you can get up to whilst visiting the resorts, including:
- Night-sledging under the stars,
- Curl up in a village heated by traditional woodburners,
- Take in guided-tours of amazing vaulted wine cellars,
- Speed down a 6km toboggan run,
- Enjoy cuisine from a chef who is literally the ‘highest’ Michelin starred chef in Europe – fine dining at high altitude!,
- Take part in a torch light mountain ski descent,
- Master driving at the Ice Driving Academy,
- Take part in cookery classes in the mountains,
- Explore the region on a dog sleigh outing,
- Or even take part in a snowshoe hike followed by a night in an igloo.
For further information on any of the attractions listed and for much, much more come along to the France Ski media event.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
France Ski Media Road Show
11:30 to 3pm
7 July 2010
The Blythswood Square Hotel
11 Blythswood Square
THE ATOUT FRANCE TEAM
Contact: THE ATOUT FRANCE TEAM
Phone: 01698 787878