Why is France a country of heritage and stroke of genius?
Find out some facts and figures about France’s 35 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the unique prehistoric sites of Europe, Renaissance splendours and Creative France on www.francemeetsthemedia.co.uk
AND DISCOVER MORE ABOUT OUR 2 FOCUSES:
- NANTES 2012 that plans a range of cultural events in close collaboration with the cities of Manchester and Liverpool.
- The Grand Sites of the Midi Pyrenees, from the Cathar Chateaux to the Millau Viaduct – a true stroke of genius.
Visit www.francemeetsthemedia.co.uk to register for our events:
- Liverpool & Manchester – Monday 28/02/11
- London – Tuesday 1/03/11
- Glasgow & Edinburgh – Wednesday 2/03/11
- Dublin – Thursday 3/03/11
- Belfast – Friday 4/03/11