The Dunas Beach Property Investment Seminar will be held in Aberdeen on 22nd February, 2011.
The seminar is hosted by Steven J. Innes of Property Hunters International, and Christian Marwick from the Dunas Beach Resort Group will present the evening and the various investment options.
According to Steven Innes, “The 5-star Dunas Beach Resort on Sal Island, Cape Verde is really an investment opportunity that is simply too good to miss and offers a great return for SIPP Pension investments too.”
Dunas Beach Resort is set amongst beautifully landscaped grounds right next to the ocean and is a world class five-star tourist destination finished to the highest quality specification.
With prime beach front location on the pure white sands of Ponta Preta beach, and just a couple of minutes from the main town of Santa Maria, Dunas Beach Resort is perfectly positioned to capitalise on Cape Verde's soaring popularity and is an outstanding opportunity for both investment and lifestyle buyers.
The resort features;
• All-year round tropical climate with no low season or hurricanes
• Direct flights from the UK take just 5 1/2 hours
• Some of the best beaches in the world
• Resort will be managed by Sol Meliá, the largest resort hotelier in the world
• 5 star facilities including Luxury Spa, Pools, Shops, 3 Restaurants, Piano Bar, Casino and Fitness Centre
• Close to 18 hole championship golf course planned by Ernie Els
• Excellent opportunity for capital growth as well as high and sustainable rental returns
• Rental yields estimated at 9.4% (conservative)
• Resort to open in 2012
Venue, Date and time.
The Bauhaus Hotel – Aberdeen
52-60 Langstane Place, AB11 6EN
Tuesday 22nd February
6:30pm Registration, 7pm Start
The evening will include a full presentation and refreshments.
To book, or for more information, contact;
Steven J. Innes
Mobile 07729 014786