Link has launched its new and improved website. The site – www.linkhousing.org.uk – is designed to provide a better service to existing customers, attract new business to Link and help improve the efficiency of internal business processes.
* A media centre offering up-to-the-minute information and press release subscritpion for journalists, politicians and their researchers
* Easy navigation and a fresh, contemporary design
* High levels of accessibility, with tools including a text reader and high visibility and high contrast versions of the site
* A dedicated 'Tenant Zone', allowing tenants to access the latest information about their tenancy, report a repair online and get involved in tenant participation activities
* An enhanced 'Find a Property' section, making it easier for visitors to find out about affordable ownership, homes for rent and sheltered housing
* A comprehensive careers section featuring online job applications
Link is inviting people to visit the site and give their views about it by filling in the online feedback form <http://linkhousing.org.uk/index.php/about-us/website-help/website-feedback/> and to update their bookmarks with the new site address.