SilverDoor is delighted to announce the launch of their iPhone application. The industry’s first application is available to download for free from the iTunes store.
The “SilverDoor Serviced Apartment Search” application is designed to search for a serviced apartment wherever you are in the world, making searching through the portfolio of over 42,000 serviced apartments easy while on the move.
Key features include:
• Find a serviced apartment near your current location
• View full-screen room images
• View in-depth descriptions of each apartment and their rates
• See a serviced apartment you like? Click on ‘add to shortlist’ to create a shortlist you can save and return to
• Enquire directly with our Sales team with single click email and dialling
• Find more information about SilverDoor, Europe’s largest independent serviced apartment agent and the benefits of booking a serviced apartment
The application will be joined later by the iPad application and a mobile web version of the present site ideal for viewing on smart phones.
Marcus Angell, Managing Director says, “We recognise that a lot of our clients and potential clients are constantly on the move and we want to make sourcing business accommodation a task that is easy to do whether they are in the office or abroad. Ensuring that our clients can readily access our database of serviced apartments through their phone, their PC or by calling one of our sales team is a priority to us.”
The iPhone app can be accessed by clicking here
The application was developed by Web Sushi.
SilverDoor is a serviced apartment agent based in Chiswick, London.
Offering apartments in over 200 locations globally such as New York, Paris, Edinburgh, Abu Dhabi and Shanghai as well as UK locations, SilverDoor provides a truly international range of serviced apartments.
SilverDoor boasts an impressive client portfolio which includes many FTSE100 companies as well as a magic circle law firm.
For further information about serviced apartments, visit www.silverdoor.co.uk.