This charming Savoyard village is part of the area’s established skiing network
THE Valloire-Galibier resort dates back over a century and is known as a go-to resort to learn how to ski. World-class skier Jean-Baptiste Grange discovered skiing at Valloire-Galibier and continues to practice on its slopes today.
This ski resort is also as much fun for skiing aficionados as it is for the novices. For children and the young at heart, there are a variety of activities:
- The only resort in the Alps where you can enjoy strolling with llamas
- Luge descents
- Visit of a snow and ice cave
- Spa treatments at the ‘Sens des Cîmes’ including Turkish baths!
- Sled dog rides
- Guided visits of local heritage sites
- The famous snow park which attracts guests of its own!
- 15 to 18 January 2013 : La Magie de la Glace - Ice sculpture competition
- 22 to 25 January 2013: 30th anniversary of the Snow Sculpture Competition
And as an added bonus, you’ll have to wait less time to get down those fabulous slopes with the 2 new ski lifts that have been added for the upcoming season.
The Valloire-Galibier resort is open from 15 December 2012 to 19 April 2013.
Don’t forget to register your interest in attending our 11 September Winter Wonderland event to find out more and meet with Valloire-Galibier!
Contact: Jacqueline Mirtelli
Phone: 020 7061 6624