We’ve got some last minute half term ideas the whole family can enjoy for every taste and age
THE French Mountains hit the heights during the winter season, especially with their solid reputation as a skier’s dream destination. But what if you’re looking for something? Fortunately, the French mountains not only have the views and beauty that France is so well known for, but it’s also got the culture and gastronomy that draws visitors the world over. And to top it all off, it’s at Great Britain’s doorstep.
- Bring your Asterix and Obelix stories to life by hiking through historical trails in Burgundy
- Gape at the constellations from the Pic du Midi Observatory in Midi-Pyrénées
- Immerse yourself in the diverse flora and fauna of the Pyrénées National Park
- Take the tramway up the Mont Blanc to explore the area and its glaciers
- Discover prehistoric remains in the forest of Vizzavona in Corsica
- Try a new winter sport by snow-kiting in the Languedoc-Roussillon
- Ski with a view on the French Riviera from the Mercantour National Park’s ski resorts
Want to find out more? Head over to our blog article to get the details on where to go and what to do.
And don’t forget to register as places are limited!
Head over to www.francemeetsthemedia.com to get started.
For more information, please contact:
Atout France PR Department, 0207 061 6635
Contact: Press Office
Phone: 020 7061 6635