Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventures, music festivals, traditional displays or international sport competitions, we’ve got it covered
- Quatuors à Bordeaux, Aquitaine: From 6 to 12 May, an International Classical Music Competition will take place alongside classical music concerts in Bordeaux.
- Nuits Sonores, Rhone-Alps: From 7 to 12 May, this music festival based in Lyon will celebrate its 10 year anniversary with established electro and indie acts.
- Cannes Film Festival, Cannes: From 15 to 26 May, the 66th edition will open with the screening of ‘The Great Gatsby’ and its jury will be led by Steven Spielberg.
- Pentecost Feria, Languedoc-Roussillon: From 15 to 20 May, the city of Nimes will host bull fights to the sounds of music played in the streets for a lively rendez-vous.
- Nuit des Musées, Paris: On 18 May, enjoy this Europe-wide museum event with programmes including various activities such as light shows and treasure hunts.
- Imperial Regattas, Corsica: From 20 to 26 May, this prestigious sailboat race in the Gulf of Ajaccio will gather around 320 sailors and 5000 visitors.
- Chartres by Light, Loire Valley: On 21 May, 29 buildings will be lit up with various displays along with accompanying music, guided tours and street entertainment.
- French Open at Roland Garros, Paris: From 21 May to 9 June, this famous competition will host the best international tennis players in different categories.
- Europavox Festival, Auvergne: From 23 to 25 May, this festival will gather 25,000 people in Clermont-Ferrand to host 50 concerts from across all music genres.
- Artist comes f irst, Midi-Pyrénées: From 24 May to 23 June, this international art festival set in Toulouse will enjoy a complete makeover for a brand new edition.
Contact: Press Office
Phone: 020 7061 6635