In June, France will be inspired by the ‘Fete de la Musique’, hosting events to gallivant to and acts from across the musical spectrum
- Nuits de Fourviere (Rhone-Alpes): From 4 June to 31 July, this performing arts festival will take over Lyon including a variety of live music acts including alternative, jazz and opera.
- Festival Rio Loco (Midi-Pyrénées): From 12-16 June, Toulouse will come to life with the sights, sounds and tastes of the Caribbean with musical artists over from the islands!
- Chopin Festival (Paris): From 15 June to 14 July, a variety of classical music concerts organised by the Chopin Society will take place for the festival’s 30th edition.
- Calvi Jazz Festival (Corsica): From 19-24 June, over 100 renowned musicians and singers from the world over will put on concerts across the town of Calvi.
- Carcassonne Festival (Languedoc-Roussillon): From 19 June to 4 August, 120 shows will take place from pop acts like Elton John and David Guetta to classical music concerts.
- Fete de la Musique (France): On 21 June, ‘the voice’, particularly that of Edith Piaf’s, will be the central theme to the musical events organised across the country.
- Hellfest (Nantes): From 21-23 June, metal heads will congregate to listen to big acts and classic heavyweights including Def Leppard, Korn, ZZ Top, Kiss and Twisted Sister.
- Les Musicaves (Burgundy): From 26-30 June, this festival will combine international sounds with electro, rock and classical music and savouring the local speciality – wine!
- Cheverny Jazz (Loire Valley): From 27-30 June, enjoy the delights of jazz music in the intimate yet regal setting of the Cheverny Chateau and its beautiful village.
- Prom’ Party (Nice): On 29 June, the Promenade des Anglais will be reserved for musicians and their audience for an evening of varied musical styles and lively entertainment.
Contact: Tiffany Reed
Phone: 020 7061 6637