CLOSING DATE: July 24, 2012
SALARY from £27,000
What you would do
Working as part of the Digital Marketing team and reporting to the Senior Digital and Media Manager, you will be responsible for the formulation and operational delivery of Digital & Media strategies for assigned business areas within VisitScotland. This will be achieved through an advanced knowledge of all Digital & Media channels to include: Digital Marketing, Design, Development, Analytics, Product Management, Print and Call Centre. Through this broad knowledge spectrum and working closely with colleagues in D&M whose core expertise sits within these afore-mentioned areas, you will have ultimate responsibility for project management, operational delivery and strategy direction (in partnership with key business areas).
You are responsible for implementation and delivery of the overarching Digital & Media strategy across assigned departments. This will be achieved through:
* Working in partnership with internal and external skilled resource to deliver all D&M strategies for your internal customer groups.
* Effective project management.
* Contributing to and disseminating a databank of knowledge and best practice on media use, particularly on latest developments in digital technology.
* Managing and delivering D&M projects in line with operational plans
* Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of D&M projects and strategies.
* Developing partnerships in the wider public sector and the private sector to extend capabilities and monetise media expertise and content
What you would need to have
* Graduate calibre preferably with Marketing/Web/IT qualification.
* Extensive experience in marketing with particular emphasis on digital technology, campaign/project management.
* Excellent analytical/web development knowledge
* Strong understanding of CRM and new media technology usage.
* Excellent communication skills, tenacity and ability to make things happen.
* First class interpersonal skills, including negotiation skills.
* Easily capable of winning the confidence, trust and support of senior colleagues across the organisation.
* Strong team player able to work across structural boundaries; open-minded, entrepreneurial and at ease with constant innovation and change.
Closing date: 24th July 2012
To apply and to view full job description, please visit www.visitscotland.org/about_us/working_for_us
Please note, any salary/salary range and benefits described in this advertisement, are indicative only. The actual salary offered to the successful candidate will be dependent on skills and experience.