Scottish Entrepreneur Christine McGrory has joined forces with leading philanthropreneur Dawn Gibbins, MBE (as seen on last night’s The Secret Millionaire Channel 4) to unlock The Key to Wealth, Health and Happiness.
The Key, a series of workshops to help people understand the Law of Attraction and learn techniques to help them put it into action, launches in Glasgow on Saturday 20th March.
Creator of The Key, Christine McGrory said, “Throughout history, great leaders, inventors and thinkers have recognised The Law of Attraction as the secret behind their achievements, work, philosophies, inventions and literature.
“But it wasn’t until 2006 with the release of the ground-breaking book and DVD ‘The Secret’, presented by Rhonda Byrne and featuring some of the best selling authors and philosophers today, that The Law of Attraction finally reached a mass audience and raised global awareness of its powerful effect.
“The Key to Wealth, Health and Happiness is the first course in a series unlocking the Law of Attraction. The course gives a clear understanding of the Law of Attraction, how it works and introduces ‘The Creation Process’, giving practical tools to help individuals harness its amazing power and possibilities.”
Dawn Gibbins, Veuve Clicquot and She International Business Woman of the Year, joins Ms McGrory as Ambassador of The Key.
She said, “I believe that The Law of Attraction has been key to much of my success to date. It has helped me attain all the goals I’ve set for myself and I’m certain that Christine’s series of seminars will help many more people unlock the key to wealth, health and happiness.”
Ms McGrory said, “I met Dawn last year, following a sequence of synchronistic events, and we soon realised that we shared similar values and beliefs. Dawn has since become an inspiring and consistent source of encouragement and support in the development and now the launch and growth of The Key.”
The Key to Wealth, Health and Happiness seminar takes place at House for an Art Lover 10 Dumbreck Road, Glasgow G41 5BW on Saturday 20th March from 9am till 5.50pm.
To register interest logon at www.unlock-the-key.co.uk
For further information please contact Christine McGrory on tel 077204 39072
Issued on behalf of The Key by Liquorice Media tel 0141 561 4018
Date 2 March 10
Notes to Editors
- Christine McGrory, creator of The Key, is a serial entrepreneur and founder of H.O.B.S., the successful sales and marketing consultancy created to inspire small businesses to achieve their vision and financial goals. A Law of Attraction master, corporate leader, workshop facilitator, business owner and student of ancient spiritual and personal development, she has practiced and taught a variety of transformational techniques and approaches learned from world class teachers including Abraham Hicks and Michael Losier.
- Christine achieved a MSc. in Corporate Leadership from Napier University and a BSc in Chemistry, which she believes has been instrumental in her quest for answers and her understanding of the science behind The Law of Attraction.
- Christine has been unlocking the power of the Law of Attraction for over 30 years and has successfully attracted more than £500,000 to develop and support the growth of the small to medium sized businesses with which she has been involved.
- Christine received recognition from the Queen in 2000 for her work in the community and was voted one of Scotland’s most influential women in 2006 by The Herald newspaper.
- Dawn Gibbins, is the daughter of the great British inventor, Peter Gibbins and founder of Flowcrete.
- Having sold her business in 2008 in a multi million pound deal, Dawn turned her focus and attention to transforming environments through her passion for feng shui and launched her new company Barefoot Living, a family of brands including The Barefoot Foundation. www.dawngibbins.com
- The mission of The Barefoot Foundation is to eradicate poverty in the UK and make Britain a happy, healthy and prosperous nation.