EDINBURGH-based Niche Works has won the PR and marketing account for The Chester Residence, winner of the 5 Star Award at this year’s Scottish Hotel Awards.
The Chester Residence was recently named as one the ‘Top 25 Hotels in Europe’ by the leading consumer review website Tripadvisor, and owners Graham and Gillian Wood are keen to build on their recent successes by positioning the hotel as the place to stay in Edinburgh.
The luxurious collection of 5-star Georgian townhouses, situated in the heart of Edinburgh’s stylish West End, comprises of 19 chic designer apartments where the personalised attention to detail – such as preloaded ipods, luxury pillow menu, and Scottish treats hamper – aims to ensure that each guest has a truly memorable experience.
The Niche Works PR and marketing brief includes media relations, profile-raising, new website, and marketing consultancy, with a special focus on encouraging VIPs to stay at The Chester Residence when visiting Edinburgh.
Graham Wood says: “The Chester Residence is a family run business and we pride ourselves on providing the high level of personalised service that we would expect. And of course it is the best way to ensure that people return to stay with us again and again, whether for business or a special occasion. We are pleased to be working with Niche Works as the team has extensive experience of marketing the high-end hotel sector.”
Niche Works director, Fiona Vernon, said: “We are very excited about working with The Chester Residence as it’s an impressive brand and product which cannot fail to impress whoever stays there. In Edinburgh’s highly competitive hotel scene The Chester Residence really stands out with its stunning and unique approach to deluxe accommodation.”
Niche Works is a boutique agency specialising in PR and marketing strategy for clients in the hotel, restaurant, tourism, property, and lifestyle sectors.
For further media information, high-res images, or to arrange a review stay, please contact Samantha McKay on 0131 6690333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to Editors
A taste of luxury
- Each spacious suite at The Chester Residence is individually designed and comes complete with all the benefits of a luxury hotel, with under floor heating, in-room dining, and full reception and concierge service
- The townhouses includes 19 apartments: comprising of Mews, Club, Penthouse, Grand and Classic apartments
- Apartments come complete with a selection of luxurious robes and toiletries
- The latest in-room technology includes flat-screen Freeview HD TV, DVD/CD player, surround sound system in every room, and fully loaded iPod (updated every three months) with docking station. A selection of DVDs and complimentary Wi-Fi are also provided
- Guests can choose pillows from the luxury pillow menu, including soft, firm and Tempur memory foam. All bedding is top quality 300 thread count Egyptian cotton
- Winner of the ’5 Star Award’ and Gold Medal for Management Excellence for General Manager Rory MacAleece at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2010
- Graham Wood was also named Entrepreneur of the Year at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2010
- Consistently voted the number one destination and one of the ‘Top 25 Hotels in Europe’ by the leading global consumer review website Tripadvisor
For further information visit: www.chester-residence.com / Tel: 0131 226 2075.
Niche Works is a boutique PR and marketing agency based in Edinburgh and founded by Fiona Vernon in 2002. For further information telephone: 0131 669 0333.