Think Riviera and you think sun, sea & ski. The mountains account for 80% of the Riviera and boast 15 different ski resorts. Join us in February for a press trip to the Mercantour ski resorts and see for yourself how the Mediterranean gives way to the snow covered mountain peaks.
The mountains of the French Riviera are a fantastic destination for winter sports. Lots of daily direct flights of 2 hours from the UK and the bus transfer of 90 minutes costs just €1! Discover some of the following highlights in the press pack:
- A sea view from two resorts, Isola 2000 and Roubion-les-Buisses.
- A huge Nordic skiing area in Gréolières-les-Nieges.
- Snowboarders can choose between four snowparks.
- Snowshoeing in the magnificent Parc National du Mercantour.
- The family resort of Valberg, awarded the Family Plus Mountain label.
- The joy of a drink on the Promenade des Anglais after a good day’s skiing.
- In April, Les Pistes Électroniques at Isola 2000, which brings together snow sports and emerging electronic music over 3 days and 2 nights.
To express an interest in our forthcoming press trip to the Riviera Mountains in February, and for more information on the programme, contact the press office.
Contact: Calum Grant
Phone: 020 7061 6637