Whether visitors are looking for cheap holidays or luxury short breaks, France is definitely good value for money for Britons.
France is the closest country to the UK, accessible by car, train, coach, ferry and plane from £38 return. You can be in France in less than 2 hours, making it an extremely affordable holiday destination. This week let’s underline the extensive range of value for money accommodation on offer on www.francemeetsthemedia.co.uk such as:
- Logis de France, a mark of quality and comfort for hotels across France
- €1billion of investment to refurbish Family Holiday Centres over the next decade
- Auberges de pays – live like a local in these hidden treasures of France
- 1 million privately owned homes available for holiday rentals
- 55,000 holiday homes managed by national icon “Gîtes de France”
Nearly 80 million visitors a year can’t be wrong!
Follow us on Twitter for accommodation ideas every day this week: @AtoutFranceUKpr
There is still time to register for France Meets The Media. Don’t miss out on this one-off opportunity to meet with press officers from up and down France for story ideas and press trips.