On Wednesday 25 January – Sunday 29 January visitors to The Scotch Whisky Experience in Edinburgh can enjoy the Taste of Scotland tour with a Rabbie Burns twist!
The Taste of Scotland Tour is an hour and half long guided Whisky tour followed by a Scottish food tasting experience in Amber Restaurant.
Enjoy a tutored tasting of 2 selected single malt Whiskies and an exclusive 21 year old Whisky followed by a visit to The World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky where you will be shown a few bottles within this record breaking collection named after Robert Burns himself.
The food tasting includes a 3 course sample sized menu with a selection of bite sized Scottish tapas to enjoy as a starter, a taster of Scottish main dishes which of course includes haggis, followed by sticky toffee pudding matched with a dram of Scotch Whisky. The whole tasting experience provides a true taste of the best of Scottish cuisine.
The experience starts at 5.45pm with the Platinum Tour followed by the tasting experience in Amber Restaurant at approximately 7.15pm. To book please call 0131 220 0441 during office hours.
Cost – £50.00 per person.
- 1 ½ hour long guided tour
- A tutored tasting of 2 selected single malt Whiskies
- Extended viewing of the World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky
- Tutored tasting of an exclusive 21 year old Scotch Whisky
- Certificate of participation
- Boxed crystal Whisky tasting glass and a copy of Whisky Magazine
- 3 course menu including a dram of Whisky and a coffee
Subject to availability