We have one place left for our exclusive trip to Corsica, and we’re inviting one of our Tartan-clad friends to join us from 25 – 29 May 2012
Experience the glamour and luxury of this glitzy island where you will explore local villages, neighbouring islands and gastronomic landmarks.
- Arrive in Ajaccio where you will be introduced to the remarkable city then enjoy a truly Corsican experience with an aperitif and dinner overlooking the beautiful Sanguinary Islands.
- On your way to Bonifacio, you will lunch at the famous Murtoli Domain, a Kate Moss locale for one of her landmark photoshoots.
- Cruise around the Lavezzi Islands on Sunday then lunch at the Sperone Domain, home for one of the world’s most stunning golf courses.
- Discover the charming old town of Bastia, followed by a tour of the Balagne region and its traditional local villages.
- The trip will end in 13th century village Calvi, a must for any jetsetter’s Mediterranean escapades.
If you would like any further details, are interested in attending this trip or in nominating someone on your behalf, please reply to email@example.com
Contact: Tiffany Reed
Phone: 020 7061 6637