Secrets to online marketing – including viral marketing – are to be revealed at a seminar aimed at marketing managers taking place next month – and allmediascotland.com has secured a discount price for its readers.
‘The 13 Pillars of Internet Marketing’ is being presented by Edinburgh-based David Bain, who is himself a website designer and online marketing consultant.
The seminar, taking place on the 11th of next month, in Edinburgh, will look at, among other things:
* What keywords are, how to choose them and how to best to use them on
* How your website design impacts on search engines and what to do about it;
* What forms of paid advertising there are, how to choose a paid
advertising service and how to implement a pay-per-click advertising
* The purpose of a blog, why the technology behind a blog is essential for
your business and how to implement your own blog; and,
* The power of viral marketing, including the definition of viral marketing, examples of extremely successful viral marketing campaigns, and suggestions on how to harness the power of viral marketing for your own business.
An introductory ticket price of